05-28-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi Fire, was thinking of you just yesterday and thought the same thing!
Posting over in the music thread just now and caught you guys here out of the corner of my eye.....grins.
Well I do have to go in around noon, ugh....but * if * things go well I could be in and out in 1 1/2 hours....which would make me very happy as you can imagine.
Take a seat pad for those bleacher seats, well just saying something to consider....for the softball tournament.
Cheer DD on to have fun.
Outside work for me this lovely week-end. Assorted, from garage to mowing and thinking on more screen plantings on one side of back.....looking at, Cryptomeria Radicans, a Japanese Cedar, deer resistant and much more but year round foliage for good screening....
![[Image: Cryptomeria_japonica_Yoshino_3x4-200x322.jpg]](http://www.thujagardens.com/sitebuilder/images/Cryptomeria_japonica_Yoshino_3x4-200x322.jpg)
willie, I do hope the doctor appt. was helpful. I remember you said you also shopped that day too....so best on that.
Charon you are doing a bang it up job for Ice.
Good Morning to others as well, Slick, Audrey , Roses , well all who frequent "The Cafe' Linville"
Always a great friendly place to be.
(thanks for listening)
Thanks to the members.
Posting over in the music thread just now and caught you guys here out of the corner of my eye.....grins.
Well I do have to go in around noon, ugh....but * if * things go well I could be in and out in 1 1/2 hours....which would make me very happy as you can imagine.
Take a seat pad for those bleacher seats, well just saying something to consider....for the softball tournament.
Cheer DD on to have fun.
Outside work for me this lovely week-end. Assorted, from garage to mowing and thinking on more screen plantings on one side of back.....looking at, Cryptomeria Radicans, a Japanese Cedar, deer resistant and much more but year round foliage for good screening....
![[Image: Cryptomeria_japonica_Yoshino_3x4-200x322.jpg]](http://www.thujagardens.com/sitebuilder/images/Cryptomeria_japonica_Yoshino_3x4-200x322.jpg)
willie, I do hope the doctor appt. was helpful. I remember you said you also shopped that day too....so best on that.
Charon you are doing a bang it up job for Ice.
Good Morning to others as well, Slick, Audrey , Roses , well all who frequent "The Cafe' Linville"
Always a great friendly place to be.
(thanks for listening)
Thanks to the members.

