06-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Good Morning IOP!!
Yep Linville, it is a soggy, humid raining day here with the forecast to be the same all day!!
I'm going to flip on the ceiling fan, plump the pillows on the couch, pull a very light blanket over me and attempt to finish a book I started awhile ago!
Thanks willie, but sleep was hiding from me all day!! Got some things done so I don't feel guilty about a Sunday Lazyday!!
Hope everyone is happy and well today!!
Enjoy your Sunday!!!
Slick
Yep Linville, it is a soggy, humid raining day here with the forecast to be the same all day!!
I'm going to flip on the ceiling fan, plump the pillows on the couch, pull a very light blanket over me and attempt to finish a book I started awhile ago!
Thanks willie, but sleep was hiding from me all day!! Got some things done so I don't feel guilty about a Sunday Lazyday!!
Hope everyone is happy and well today!!
Enjoy your Sunday!!!
Slick

