06-08-2016, 10:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 10:15 PM by Dancing Wolf.)
Have to tell you again ICE what a fantastic thread this is!
For example, yesterday (June 7th) I was able to eat chocolate ice cream all day
and
Blame it on "National Chocolate Ice Cream Day"!
I think that could be one of my favorite days!
Do you think there might be a National Chocolate Cake Day?
(hoping....)
Seriously tho - wonderful sentiments for today, and oh so true.
For example, yesterday (June 7th) I was able to eat chocolate ice cream all day
and
Blame it on "National Chocolate Ice Cream Day"!
I think that could be one of my favorite days!
Do you think there might be a National Chocolate Cake Day?
(hoping....)
Seriously tho - wonderful sentiments for today, and oh so true.
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett

