06-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Ice , thAT IS TOO, WAY TOO FUNNY. oops sorry in the excitement cap lock stuck....anyway
Harley was just talking about it having been so hot and long days at work so this pic is probably how she feels , with a big but is that I heard her say she gets Tuesday off.
BTW Harley OUCH for hitting your head.....don't do that. If you had your hard hat on well okay but if not then I have seen people do it and rip a gash in their head, really big Ouch.
well I was going to post a pic today this morning too that I ran across but I think I will put it over in the random thoughts after all this because it is un-connected. to the current events, LOL.
So here ya go for today;
Harley was just talking about it having been so hot and long days at work so this pic is probably how she feels , with a big but is that I heard her say she gets Tuesday off.
BTW Harley OUCH for hitting your head.....don't do that. If you had your hard hat on well okay but if not then I have seen people do it and rip a gash in their head, really big Ouch.
well I was going to post a pic today this morning too that I ran across but I think I will put it over in the random thoughts after all this because it is un-connected. to the current events, LOL.
So here ya go for today;

