Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to get your doctor to add the Benzos you need?
#16
To the op. Its sad that Drs are so reluctant to prescribe. I have struggled with anxiety and insomnia my whole life. Amien was prescribed to me a ton and I built tolerance to that to the point at which I needed 80 yes 8 pills to feel it. I of course was supplementing my prescription with stuff I got shipped from iops. I remember asking for the various benzos but wasn't given much. Running around to try and find a dr that would help was hard. Pych drs in nyc often only accept cash not insurance so paying a ton only to be dissapoited was dumb. I stopped Ambien and am taking dormicum which I got from an iop and its extremely effective. I plan on taking it as long as I need to and get my Ambien tolerance down. The dormicum is the best sleeping aid I ever took. It really knocks you out but I wake up so soon after taking it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to get your doctor to add the Benzos you need? - by Kon1erPMSQUAD - 05-26-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: How to get your doctor to add the Benzos you need? - by cutstack - 06-21-2016, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)