06-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Good morning willie, Slick, Kid A, FirePlaces, Charon, willie33, & Miss Hepburn, Roses, Roses5555, Dancing Wolf, Ice, Popster, Cricket, Rumor, Harley, Ivor, Zander ...
....& others my, too early to think very well, mind cannot think of....
I hope all has a pain and stress free day.
I've been extremely busy begging off any extra work and dealing with other things. Even made me scarce here, not by choice though.
This one says, I like my coffee HOT.....
![[Image: tumblr_o7avrcRdLk1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://67.media.tumblr.com/db15c2a7f64fa1fd729a9b6c92d07a46/tumblr_o7avrcRdLk1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
IN any case , just send coffee, LOL......Have a good day friends.
....& others my, too early to think very well, mind cannot think of....
I hope all has a pain and stress free day.
I've been extremely busy begging off any extra work and dealing with other things. Even made me scarce here, not by choice though.
This one says, I like my coffee HOT.....
![[Image: tumblr_o7avrcRdLk1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]](http://67.media.tumblr.com/db15c2a7f64fa1fd729a9b6c92d07a46/tumblr_o7avrcRdLk1s30ko5o1_400.jpg)
IN any case , just send coffee, LOL......Have a good day friends.

