Hi Ice, hmmm not sure would need a few more details but I can tell you that YouTube always comes up with the S , https.
So I click on it to highlight it and copy it into the insert video .
After selecting The fold down menu and selecting YouTube as the video type, and it works for me.
Oh I do not worry about the http in the insert video box and just paste over top of it .....maybe that is what you mean .....somehow, but try ignoring the https , or manually changing or whatever and just copy and paste it over top of it , whatever is in the dialog box, and click insert video.
Then post it as normal...
Meaning just click the insert video box to make it active and than right click and paste it right over top of whatever is there and see if it will take and let the video be posted .....
*******
So I click on it to highlight it and copy it into the insert video .
After selecting The fold down menu and selecting YouTube as the video type, and it works for me.
Oh I do not worry about the http in the insert video box and just paste over top of it .....maybe that is what you mean .....somehow, but try ignoring the https , or manually changing or whatever and just copy and paste it over top of it , whatever is in the dialog box, and click insert video.
Then post it as normal...
Meaning just click the insert video box to make it active and than right click and paste it right over top of whatever is there and see if it will take and let the video be posted .....
*******

