Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Welcome
#9
(07-12-2016, 02:16 AM)Kaiulani Wrote: Aloha IOPlist'ers ~ I'm a newbie to IOPlist. I've been into IOP's for many years dating back to when hydro's & stronger were easily bought online and delivered to your front door. Man, how things have changed! 


I suffer from fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, nasty back/neck pain ~ many sports injuries topped off with a doozy car accident, lastly severe cluster/aura migraines (I apologize for posting a message in 'Migraine' thread prior to introducing myself. Please forgive me  Sad 
I survived 9/11 from the base of the S. Tower but came away with life long souvenirs: asbestos, lead, mercury, americium-241, vanadium and depleted uranium.

I suspect I know quite a few of you from the other groups I belonged to. I look forward to meeting everyone. 
Mahalo  


Aloha, and welcome Kaiulani .

Wow you have been thru surviving the Towers collapse.....and I know exactly what you mean with all the exposure from the dust debris ..

I wish you well .

As Popster said, this is a healthy forum, with wonderful people, I hope it is helpful for you. It has been for me.

Linville
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Welcome - by Kaiulani - 07-12-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Welcome - by Popster - 07-12-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: Welcome - by pettshn1 - 07-12-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Welcome - by inpain2 - 07-12-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Welcome - by willie33 - 07-13-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Welcome - by IceWizard - 07-13-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: Welcome - by Charon - 07-13-2016, 02:01 AM
RE: Welcome - by Linville - 07-24-2016, 04:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)