Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Well, A Rant,

Can't find my "C" clamps.  Only carry two small ones.  Been binge looking.  Need 'em.  Know I've got em.  I can make do.  One of the things I hate worst in life is not being able to find a needed tool you know you have. 

So, I will buy two more C clamps.  Then I will come back to the RV and I will eventually stumble on the originals.  It does no good to have a tool if you can't find it.  If any of you have any ideas, please let me know. 

As an aside, one of the qualifications for a Sioux to become a full-fledged medicine man, of which there were 7 qualifications, was the ability to find lost objects.  Might not sound like much compared to herbal medicine, the skills to patch up tribal disputes, but I can see why it was in there.  They too were always moving and traveling, and keeping track of stuff is essential, still, things got lost.  Sitting Bull was a full medicine man.  I wish he were here.

 I'll tell him I was sorry the white man took as his stuff and lifestyle and land.  But, could you set that aside for just a moment and tell me where my "C" clamps are?  

Anyone who has ever misplace a sewing tool, or a pair of needle nose pliers knows what I mean.  I'm going to rearrange before I head out this time.  I'm going to put things in a reasonable order where I can find anything in the future, then I'm going to jump over the moon. 


Spanky
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Spanky - 07-27-2016, 07:48 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)