Yeah, Spanky good discussion on the subject of the images.
And as I look at what I wrote I think why didn't I check it.
Because I meant to say If you have no idea what the images could portray then I am not sure I could explain it to you ...
But you got it.
Or a flashback of something that did, or maybe not happen, works, either way. You had it and now it is gone or you thought you had it but it never was.
This thought works on simple friendship too, which is actually what I had in mind ...
But I was thinking of is this case something I thought did but it seems not to and there it goes .
Some things are less bothersome than others.
Life is an adventure that is for sure.
But you also seem to be getting wiser as it go along my friend.
I like to reflect and understand or try to.
And as I look at what I wrote I think why didn't I check it.
Because I meant to say If you have no idea what the images could portray then I am not sure I could explain it to you ...
But you got it.
Or a flashback of something that did, or maybe not happen, works, either way. You had it and now it is gone or you thought you had it but it never was.
This thought works on simple friendship too, which is actually what I had in mind ...
But I was thinking of is this case something I thought did but it seems not to and there it goes .
Some things are less bothersome than others.
Life is an adventure that is for sure.
But you also seem to be getting wiser as it go along my friend.
I like to reflect and understand or try to.

