Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
(09-09-2016, 12:47 AM)Linville Wrote: If anyone can step outside and look at the moon just now you can see Mars and Saturn just below and to the side of it

Saturn is the one right below it

Such a lovely evening to gaze at the sky
Clear and mild

I have an app that helps me understand what is there

It also located the space station
And other sats

So if you get a chance step outside and look

It is way cool this evening

It you do see it post it please

Lucky you. Where I moved from, there was wide open skies and no trees to speak of. I use to luv sitting out on the back deck and sky watch. Now where I am, there's nothing but big trees that block my view.
I use to see falling stars almost every night. Just another thing I miss since the move. POOP!
What I hope for now is that I don't see any falling trees. Yikes!

Cricket
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Cricket - 09-09-2016, 02:51 AM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)