09-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Don't forget to be grateful u can do six miles, pops. That is just awesome.
I thought I would be flexible and outdoorsy forever. No one knew about autoimmunes when I was young.
Good for u. (If i go to a town fireworks tomorrow, and I am so not sure cuz i know i look like death warmed over, even all fixed up--been a tad bit under the weather of late--we already got permission that houseshare can drive me right up to the place. Last year, no warning, we had to walk so far. Take a bus. Walk more. I had seizures and I guess they all noticed that. This year, we can drive right up to the fireworks. Good for u for being able to walk so far. Impressive. I used to run in high school. Loved hiking.)
Glorious, pops. Hope u enjoyed.
I thought I would be flexible and outdoorsy forever. No one knew about autoimmunes when I was young.
Good for u. (If i go to a town fireworks tomorrow, and I am so not sure cuz i know i look like death warmed over, even all fixed up--been a tad bit under the weather of late--we already got permission that houseshare can drive me right up to the place. Last year, no warning, we had to walk so far. Take a bus. Walk more. I had seizures and I guess they all noticed that. This year, we can drive right up to the fireworks. Good for u for being able to walk so far. Impressive. I used to run in high school. Loved hiking.)
Glorious, pops. Hope u enjoyed.
It is Well with My Soul

