10-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Thanks a lot everyone, I'm happy to have been pointed at this site by a friend from another forum. I intend on being a valuable addition like where I am mods on, it took 11 years of good posting to become mods over there. And Charon, I do not know those acronyms for other sites/forum you mentioned.
Thanks again for the welcome. Yeah, I've had many opportunities which I failed at (hockey, where at such high levels was no more a fun kid's game) or what I didn't mention the hardcore punk band I was in from 2000 to 2008, if I could I'd drop everything and try to just write more songs (I play electric guitar/bass and I know how to program a beatbox heh) and just be a musician, but my job and the fact I worked there long enough I can have a semi-paid by my company and the rest is from insurance, so I don't lose everything, thankfully I got a great GP and the specialists I need to see once a year or two I give in average a A-/B+. I will be seeing a new one, a maxilofacial dentist/surgeon for my TMJ disorder from being punched hard enough that it broke the TMJ joint and bits of bone flew away and singed some of the facial nerve's..hm, I'm looking for the word right now, but it doesn't come, but it's like electrical cords, they have a protective rubber covering, same for nerves which are biological wires. It's a bad situation and one of the original reason I was put on a small opiate regimen because the old man who was my maxilofacial dentist said it was too risky to do surgery there, could cut a nerve and I'd end up unable to close my eye on the side the injury is. But he retired on me without warning sometimes in late 2009. I was on CodeineContins 200mg every 12 hours with a Percodan once or twice a day for breakthrough pain, so a low dose of oxycodone per day, 10mg max..well even less, Percodans contain 4.86mg or so of Oxycodone in a different salt than is usual with OxyIR/Supeudol(which are IR oxycodone with no tylenol or ibuprofen, actually preferred by doctors here because of how much people take tylenol already) and in Oxycontins (god bless we have generics like the old ones here in Canada, 7-8 generics companies jumped on it when the patent to Oxycontin expired here, giving an option to people stuck with the even bad for purely medical reasons OxyNeos (same thing as OP American new Oxycontins that are impossible to chew).
Thanks again for the welcome. Yeah, I've had many opportunities which I failed at (hockey, where at such high levels was no more a fun kid's game) or what I didn't mention the hardcore punk band I was in from 2000 to 2008, if I could I'd drop everything and try to just write more songs (I play electric guitar/bass and I know how to program a beatbox heh) and just be a musician, but my job and the fact I worked there long enough I can have a semi-paid by my company and the rest is from insurance, so I don't lose everything, thankfully I got a great GP and the specialists I need to see once a year or two I give in average a A-/B+. I will be seeing a new one, a maxilofacial dentist/surgeon for my TMJ disorder from being punched hard enough that it broke the TMJ joint and bits of bone flew away and singed some of the facial nerve's..hm, I'm looking for the word right now, but it doesn't come, but it's like electrical cords, they have a protective rubber covering, same for nerves which are biological wires. It's a bad situation and one of the original reason I was put on a small opiate regimen because the old man who was my maxilofacial dentist said it was too risky to do surgery there, could cut a nerve and I'd end up unable to close my eye on the side the injury is. But he retired on me without warning sometimes in late 2009. I was on CodeineContins 200mg every 12 hours with a Percodan once or twice a day for breakthrough pain, so a low dose of oxycodone per day, 10mg max..well even less, Percodans contain 4.86mg or so of Oxycodone in a different salt than is usual with OxyIR/Supeudol(which are IR oxycodone with no tylenol or ibuprofen, actually preferred by doctors here because of how much people take tylenol already) and in Oxycontins (god bless we have generics like the old ones here in Canada, 7-8 generics companies jumped on it when the patent to Oxycontin expired here, giving an option to people stuck with the even bad for purely medical reasons OxyNeos (same thing as OP American new Oxycontins that are impossible to chew).
