Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Halloween
#10
I love Halloween.  It was always right up there with Christmas and July 4th for me.

Makes me sad that people are afraid of clowns and don't like them.  I collected clown costume items for many years.
It was fun to design a different face each year.

But BEST OF ALL - I obtained various items that "squirt" 
Big Grin 

When you're a clown, it feels So Free, anonymous - in my huge borrowed way-too-large sneakers and clothes/socks that Did Not Match, people never recognized me, even after they knew I often dressed as a clown.  They said I didn't look at all like myself.
I had a flower, big sunglasses, bowtie, hat, and nose - all squirted water.  I had pretty good aim, too.
I changed every year, adding a new wig or another joke item to my collection.   It was fun painting my face weird.
My boyfriend and I would arrive at different times & entrances to avoid detection.

As a clown, I could be silly and ridiculous, turn cartwheels or do slapstick comedy - No Dignity Required!   LOL
I could prank people and do crazy things, act totally the fool - and believe me, I did.

It's funny I remember how after people were "squirted", they were so eager for me to get the next new person arriving and see them squirted.  I was always at the hub of pranking at Halloween - innocent but fun stuff.

SO MANY Fantastic memories of being a clown.  Dam* Hollywood for making them creepy.
I loved watching them at circus when I was a kid - NEVER felt creeped out by them.  Slap stick humor fine by me.


Sorry, but you have a clown among you...     Tongue


" I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments."
--Jim Morrison
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-18-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Halloween - by Charon - 10-18-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Halloween - by Cricket - 10-18-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Halloween - by Popster - 10-18-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Halloween - by Slick - 10-18-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-18-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-19-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-19-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Halloween - by Popster - 10-19-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 10-19-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Halloween - by Popster - 10-19-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 10-19-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: Halloween - by Popster - 10-19-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-19-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-19-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-20-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-21-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-21-2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-21-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-21-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: Halloween - by Slick - 10-21-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Halloween - by Popster - 10-22-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-22-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 10-22-2016, 07:44 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-22-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Halloween - by Linville - 10-23-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-23-2016, 02:41 AM
RE: Halloween - by Linville - 10-23-2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-24-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Halloween - by Charon - 10-24-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 10-24-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Halloween - by Charon - 10-24-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Halloween - by Charon - 10-24-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 10-25-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 10-31-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: Halloween - by Linville - 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Halloween - by willie33 - 10-31-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Halloween - by Cricket - 10-31-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 10-31-2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Halloween - by IceWizard - 11-01-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Halloween - by Dancing Wolf - 11-01-2016, 12:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)