(10-26-2016, 03:45 PM)Charon Wrote: Weird is good. We can entertain ourselves quite nicely.
But, I learned to practice law, one strolls in with confidence. That is half the battle.
It will come to u, willie. Learn to stroll with confidence because you are all that. and a bag of chips, as they say.
Weird is just another way of saying unique, eclectic, original, incomparable, priceless. You are all that and more?
Hi Linville!!!!
Thank you for remembering me and thinking about me. It means a lot. I tried to answer your PM but haven't yet earned the privilege. I hope this is an alternative.
I've been in the dark pit of depression. It's great to be back. And to be greeted with some morning cheer?☀️?
Ready for some Java and companionship.
Junia
(10-26-2016, 03:45 PM)Charon Wrote: Weird is good. We can entertain ourselves quite nicely.
But, I learned to practice law, one strolls in with confidence. That is half the battle.
It will come to u, willie. Learn to stroll with confidence because you are all that. and a bag of chips, as they say.
Weird is just another way of saying unique, eclectic, original, incomparable, priceless. You are all that and more?
It's never too late to be what you might have been.

