11-04-2016, 01:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 01:22 PM by Dancing Wolf.)
I really enjoyed "Snowy River" and its sequel. Great mention.
Also great mention of Clint Eastwood movies ('spaghetti westerns'?)
I liked "Hang 'em High"
"The Outlaw Josey Wales" etc.
Eastwood such an interesting character in his movies (all kinds of them)
"SHANE" Shane, come back...
"The Missing" was really good with the dynamics between Tommy Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett
"Hombre" with Paul Newman
Was "True Grit" mentioned yet?
"The Wild Bunch"?
"Once Upon a Time in the West" ?
Please forgive if I repeat one, I'm trying not to do so yet add more titles.
"Meek's Cutoff" was an offbeat western that shows reality the pioneers suffered, more than most movies.
"Priest" is a futuristic western movie with horror story combined. How about the brave sheriff?
Worse, how about that cowboy vampire? He was creepy!
"COWBOYS AND ALIENS" - Sorry, somebody had to do it
Also great mention of Clint Eastwood movies ('spaghetti westerns'?)
I liked "Hang 'em High"
"The Outlaw Josey Wales" etc.
Eastwood such an interesting character in his movies (all kinds of them)
"SHANE" Shane, come back...
"The Missing" was really good with the dynamics between Tommy Lee Jones and Cate Blanchett
"Hombre" with Paul Newman
Was "True Grit" mentioned yet?
"The Wild Bunch"?
"Once Upon a Time in the West" ?
Please forgive if I repeat one, I'm trying not to do so yet add more titles.

"Meek's Cutoff" was an offbeat western that shows reality the pioneers suffered, more than most movies.
"Priest" is a futuristic western movie with horror story combined. How about the brave sheriff?
Worse, how about that cowboy vampire? He was creepy!
"COWBOYS AND ALIENS" - Sorry, somebody had to do it
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett

