Good Morning IOP ...
![[Image: 13121564-good_morning_greetings__funny_large.jpg]](http://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/72/20/13121564-good_morning_greetings__funny_large.jpg)
It's not the weekend, but I can see it from my house
..
I'm seeing a few new "faces" here at the cafe' ... Wonderful! We have a seat for everyone ... And Linville always has great coffee (and hot water for tea) ready to go ...
Been kinda cool up here, but considering how cold it gets, I ain't gonna complain ...
Remember to love one another today and smile ... Keeps everybody guessin what's up
Ice
![[Image: 13121564-good_morning_greetings__funny_large.jpg]](http://cdn.quotesgram.com/small/72/20/13121564-good_morning_greetings__funny_large.jpg)
It's not the weekend, but I can see it from my house
.. I'm seeing a few new "faces" here at the cafe' ... Wonderful! We have a seat for everyone ... And Linville always has great coffee (and hot water for tea) ready to go ...
Been kinda cool up here, but considering how cold it gets, I ain't gonna complain ...
Remember to love one another today and smile ... Keeps everybody guessin what's up

Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

