11-11-2016, 06:31 PM
I wish i had more wisdom on this. Just be careful. I follow cases on Investigation Discovery channel. It is horribly common for a neighbor down the line to have moved the boundaries of ur property.
Please, be so careful. Keep as far away from neighbor as u can now. Many neighbors now put up cameras to catch activities of their neighbors cuz LE takes that more seriously.
Insane neighbors are more common than one would know. Don't watch Fear Your Neighbors.
But, it is possible to get an order of protection I do believe now. Get the surveyor. Do it all according to law.
But, I would prefer to have non family members fix the posts according to the rules and regs. And, keeping u safely away from the lunatics.
I am so sorry about your beloved aunt. No one needs this now. Or ever.
But, incomprehensible wars erupt b/w neighbors. Security cameras are inexpensive so u can capture them if they attempt to undo work u have done.
Take your police reports and go in for an Order of Protection to protect you and ur relatives and any hired workers.
God be with you. I have read and followed some very horrific cases b/w neighbors. Take this seriously.
Order of Protection. Cameras. I hope you are a member of NRA and have protection in your house.
Be careful letting animals out near neighbors now as they have gone or been nutz for awhile.
Please, be careful. This can escalate quickly if you don't have evidence of them trespassing on your property on cam. I had a great outdoor security cam by Wise and it was 25$ for audio and video.
Make sure your permits are in order. Do everything your research is suggesting. But, reasons unknown, i have seen way too many occasions where neighbors have underlying PTSD or are simply greedy, bullies and insane, and I sincerely hope that you and your family members do your best to avoid these neighbors.
God be with you. Your beloved Aunt is fine now. I am so sorry.
Please, be so careful. Keep as far away from neighbor as u can now. Many neighbors now put up cameras to catch activities of their neighbors cuz LE takes that more seriously.
Insane neighbors are more common than one would know. Don't watch Fear Your Neighbors.
But, it is possible to get an order of protection I do believe now. Get the surveyor. Do it all according to law.
But, I would prefer to have non family members fix the posts according to the rules and regs. And, keeping u safely away from the lunatics.
I am so sorry about your beloved aunt. No one needs this now. Or ever.
But, incomprehensible wars erupt b/w neighbors. Security cameras are inexpensive so u can capture them if they attempt to undo work u have done.
Take your police reports and go in for an Order of Protection to protect you and ur relatives and any hired workers.
God be with you. I have read and followed some very horrific cases b/w neighbors. Take this seriously.
Order of Protection. Cameras. I hope you are a member of NRA and have protection in your house.
Be careful letting animals out near neighbors now as they have gone or been nutz for awhile.
Please, be careful. This can escalate quickly if you don't have evidence of them trespassing on your property on cam. I had a great outdoor security cam by Wise and it was 25$ for audio and video.
Make sure your permits are in order. Do everything your research is suggesting. But, reasons unknown, i have seen way too many occasions where neighbors have underlying PTSD or are simply greedy, bullies and insane, and I sincerely hope that you and your family members do your best to avoid these neighbors.
God be with you. Your beloved Aunt is fine now. I am so sorry.
It is Well with My Soul

