11-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Good Morning Everyone!
Morning Charon, Fireplaces & Linville.
Linville I love how you describe things , like the sunrises & sunsets. I hope your Saturday goes well.
Fireplaces I hate this time change too with the early sunsets. But at least now with me up so early I get to see the sunrise.
Charon I hope all is well for you.
Whoever I have missed I wish you a good pain & anxiety free day!
Morning Charon, Fireplaces & Linville.
Linville I love how you describe things , like the sunrises & sunsets. I hope your Saturday goes well.
Fireplaces I hate this time change too with the early sunsets. But at least now with me up so early I get to see the sunrise.
Charon I hope all is well for you.
Whoever I have missed I wish you a good pain & anxiety free day!
This too shall pass.

