11-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Charon - my sincere prayers are with you as you go thru this trying experience.
Linville - you crack me up sometimes (in a good way, of course) and other times I just love the beauty you bring here.
Fireplaces - we are so close to the same place regarding attitude towards negative people/situations.
It was almost like reading my thoughts when I read your post.
I am also having many problems
Worst - I REALLY DO LOOK LIKE THE POST OF BEDRAGGLED LITTLE PUP RIGHT NOW
(awwww - any sympathy votes? LOL j/k)
Want to express my appreciation for this forum and its members. So nice to have a refuge from the storm.
Linville - you crack me up sometimes (in a good way, of course) and other times I just love the beauty you bring here.
Fireplaces - we are so close to the same place regarding attitude towards negative people/situations.
It was almost like reading my thoughts when I read your post.
I am also having many problems
Worst - I REALLY DO LOOK LIKE THE POST OF BEDRAGGLED LITTLE PUP RIGHT NOW
(awwww - any sympathy votes? LOL j/k)
Want to express my appreciation for this forum and its members. So nice to have a refuge from the storm.
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks." --Davy Crockett

