Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
I guess somebody around here--I mean around my new park in AZ--is making a joke, I hope.  One of my wifi network choices, is titled "FBI Surveillance Van".  Can't connect to it of course.  Could be some geezer's idea of pro activity, keep out the riff raff, etc; and I would guess that's what it is.  I don't think the FBI would do that.  Still, the idea of hiding in plain sight come to mind.  Wish I knew which vehicle it is.  There are tools for that, but I don't care that much, we're just not the people to watch.  Mainly seniors here, children of WWII, shade seekers.  If I could find out which one I could get a fake badge and knock at their door, tell them it's illegal to pose as FBI.  If it's real they are probably reading this.  I blame Isis.  

Quartzsite, AZ.  I can tell anyone where I am  because there are 357,000 RV parks here.  Just looks weird to bring up wifi net nearby and see a supposed FBI Surveillance choice.  Gonna get out and walk a bit looking for a used vehicle to use here.   They are way cheap here, don't know why.  Gas is 2.19 a gal for regular, ha.  Maybe get a used luxury car to explore the local hills looking for rocks.  At those gas prices it could be done. 

Always something crazy--besides me I mean.


Spank
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Spanky - 11-19-2016, 06:36 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)