Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It is almost Thanksgiving
#18
(11-21-2016, 09:51 PM)Charon Wrote: i keep one near where i sleep.  its the new weapon of choice in murders, i tell u what.  self defense of course.

Good luck.  I so know the feeling.

I keep a hammer near my bed, too! And a box cutter and bear spray. I pity anyone who breaks into my bedroom. It has so many clothes in bins ALL over, they'd definitely trip and fall. Or they'd trip on the piles of books I have. At least they'd make enough noise to give me time to grab the items in my homemade "defense kit"!   Cool

As you can see, I am the type who isn't comfortable unless I am prepared. For what? It doesn't matter.  I just need to be "prepared".  I've always been this way. And having a very vivid imagination doesn't help.  Rolleyes

Abigail  Heart

(11-22-2016, 07:56 PM)Kadiddlehopper Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! Heart  Already made up a 2 gallon bag of sweet potato soufflé, 2 gallons of dressing, turkey thawing, ham thawing slowly. Getting ready for the cranberry medley we make. Mustard greens on the ready with rolls on the side.  Also giblets for the gravy in the fridge. Just waiting for the big hurt afterwards, not being able to move. Mom has taught me well for a nice spread of food. Cool  Oh yes there will be dessert, just haven't made up my mind on what it will be (homemade chocolate pie, or caramel cake),  both maybe!

CARAMEL CAKE?! OH MY GOODNESS! I have never tasted one but have always wanted to. I LOVE cake! I'm coming to your house, too!  Big Grin

Abigail  Heart

I'll be around, too. I think we're having our "Thanksgiving" on Saturday or Sunday so that certain family members can be here.

All of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, whenever you have it, wherever you have it and however you have it! Heart

Abigail  Blush
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-21-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by IceWizard - 11-21-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by ashylarry - 11-21-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-21-2016, 08:55 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by ashylarry - 11-21-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-21-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by NovemberRain - 11-22-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by ashylarry - 11-21-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Cricket - 11-22-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by msj.supplies - 11-22-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Sudsy - 11-22-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-22-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Slick - 11-22-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-22-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Kadiddlehopper - 11-22-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by IceWizard - 11-22-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Orange rabbit - 11-22-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Kadiddlehopper - 11-22-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-22-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by willie33 - 11-23-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Charon - 11-24-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by IceWizard - 11-24-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Linville - 11-25-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Kadiddlehopper - 11-25-2016, 11:55 AM
RE: It is almost Thanksgiving - by Rumor - 11-25-2016, 02:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)