12-09-2016, 12:57 AM
the guy was so smart at the end.....backed off...didn't take it further (like protect his Masculinity or whatever).
He looked quite confident.....I think he can take of himself.....I am sure of it.
The roo would have killed the dog.....notice how he was holding the dog down and in his grip....human type of hold, so the dog was not resisting......the next move would have been the roo's foot in the dog's underbelly, groin area.....it's quite clear really.
......and he was almost as tall as the boxer.
really interesting video
He looked quite confident.....I think he can take of himself.....I am sure of it.
The roo would have killed the dog.....notice how he was holding the dog down and in his grip....human type of hold, so the dog was not resisting......the next move would have been the roo's foot in the dog's underbelly, groin area.....it's quite clear really.
......and he was almost as tall as the boxer.
really interesting video
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

