Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HELLO!
#5
(01-19-2017, 11:28 AM)Charon Wrote: Welcome aboard.  May u find all u need herein.

The rules, in case, but methinks u found them:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to ur posts.

Charon,

Thank you, kindly.  Wink

(01-20-2017, 01:22 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Nice Handle C-barbi, and welcome! Look forward to reading your posts! Post away and enjoy yourself here at IOP, I have! Best to You! FF

fishfarmer,

Thank you, and I look forward to reading your posts as well.  Tongue

(01-19-2017, 03:21 PM)willie33 Wrote: Hello and welcome!  Glad you are here...Smile

Hello there, willie33! Thank you, and I look forward to interacting with you here.  Smile

(01-19-2017, 08:34 AM)IceWizard Wrote: caramel Barbi ... I like the name...

Please go over the rules as they are here for not only our protection, but yours and our vendors as well...

Looking forward to your posts .. Hey we have a "lounge" area that everyone visits just to shoot the breeze and all... Stop by anytime...

Ice

Hi IceWizard,

I like your name as well. Thanks for the information, it's greatly appreciated.  Rolleyes
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HELLO! - by caramel_barbi - 01-19-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: HELLO! - by IceWizard - 01-19-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: HELLO! - by Charon - 01-19-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: HELLO! - by caramel_barbi - 01-20-2017, 05:26 AM
RE: HELLO! - by willie33 - 01-19-2017, 03:21 PM
RE: HELLO! - by D-izzy - 01-20-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: HELLO! - by Mad Max - 01-21-2017, 03:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)