Hi Dancing Wolf.
wow that is a lot of snow my friend!
Swiss Alps ...
Thanks for the story. Wow that is a lot of snow. I bet the building codes were , well let's say more robust for the roofs etc.
I don't doubt that that you feel so different not having such deep snow around you.
On another thought I was thinking of these .....maybe build a fire and watch it snow .
Cannoli.....
![[Image: zoom_10313.jpg]](https://www.cscassets.com/recipes/zoom/sparks/zoom_10313.jpg)
wow that is a lot of snow my friend!
Swiss Alps ...Thanks for the story. Wow that is a lot of snow. I bet the building codes were , well let's say more robust for the roofs etc.
I don't doubt that that you feel so different not having such deep snow around you.
On another thought I was thinking of these .....maybe build a fire and watch it snow .
Cannoli.....
![[Image: zoom_10313.jpg]](https://www.cscassets.com/recipes/zoom/sparks/zoom_10313.jpg)

