Okay who likes this ?
I love it!
So cool to capture a shot like this.
![[Image: tumblr_ok6qqtoaBf1rb1v9go1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/313af18ffde1aa71fc5dff45f94a24a3/tumblr_ok6qqtoaBf1rb1v9go1_1280.jpg)
How about this one...?
![[Image: tumblr_okjfe0zYEA1svp654o1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/bcad9640b6f14bb50401309a733721e6/tumblr_okjfe0zYEA1svp654o1_1280.jpg)
Or maybe this off the north west coast of Maui in the winter migration...
![[Image: tumblr_o2ap6gUNLo1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/070114b490a3e9f38cd46c8516a8e390/tumblr_o2ap6gUNLo1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
Wow, just WOW.......
![[Image: tumblr_o23jxxqOSk1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/9c43ec8eb673dd2da3e42de475190b8c/tumblr_o23jxxqOSk1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
I love this look, do you?
![[Image: tumblr_o329mnfiEb1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/54cda93cba98aa76a024f4027914af9a/tumblr_o329mnfiEb1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
A new adventure landing !
![[Image: tumblr_o1w27w3FZ51u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/cb392ca56739a20cd292f29a26477a1f/tumblr_o1w27w3FZ51u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
sunrise sunset,
sunrise sunset,
swiftly flow the days
anyone know this ?
just for fun, thats all !
I love it!
So cool to capture a shot like this.
![[Image: tumblr_ok6qqtoaBf1rb1v9go1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/313af18ffde1aa71fc5dff45f94a24a3/tumblr_ok6qqtoaBf1rb1v9go1_1280.jpg)
How about this one...?
![[Image: tumblr_okjfe0zYEA1svp654o1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/bcad9640b6f14bb50401309a733721e6/tumblr_okjfe0zYEA1svp654o1_1280.jpg)
Or maybe this off the north west coast of Maui in the winter migration...
![[Image: tumblr_o2ap6gUNLo1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/070114b490a3e9f38cd46c8516a8e390/tumblr_o2ap6gUNLo1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
Wow, just WOW.......
![[Image: tumblr_o23jxxqOSk1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/9c43ec8eb673dd2da3e42de475190b8c/tumblr_o23jxxqOSk1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
I love this look, do you?
![[Image: tumblr_o329mnfiEb1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/54cda93cba98aa76a024f4027914af9a/tumblr_o329mnfiEb1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
A new adventure landing !
![[Image: tumblr_o1w27w3FZ51u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]](http://68.media.tumblr.com/cb392ca56739a20cd292f29a26477a1f/tumblr_o1w27w3FZ51u8wonlo1_1280.jpg)
sunrise sunset,
sunrise sunset,
swiftly flow the days
anyone know this ?
just for fun, thats all !

