Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello to all of my old friends!!! Boy have I missed you!!
#17
(02-04-2017, 04:30 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Welcome to our little family TMJ ...

Any friend of Charon's is one of mine as well, so glad to have you with us here...

Ice

Hello and nice to meet you Ice Wizard! I'm happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know you better!! Smile

(02-07-2017, 06:08 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: Welcome to the forum!

Thank you pineapplepen! I actually know what your user name stands for because my son showed me the YouTube video and o found it to be hilarious lol. Same goes for the pink fluffy unicorns one! Lol. Smile
Love & Light,

Heart TMJ Heart
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello to all of my old friends!!! Boy have I missed you!! - by Tmjpain29 - 02-08-2017, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)