02-13-2017, 07:01 AM
(02-12-2017, 10:03 PM)Costro77 Wrote: I found that sometimes a low dose of non selective beta blocker is just as effective as benzo. In the case of tachycardia and feeling chest pain, it helped. You can take it with a benzo too.
I also take an aciline inhibitor for my high bp. I started them 3 months ago. The first few days I was a zombie. Then it leveled out. I chose to take them at night because of the side effects. The only down side to taking them in conjunction with benz's is if you don't jump up with your alarm clock you'll sleep for ever. That's why I stay up late and wake up early. 5-6 hours of sleep is all I need. But as far a treating my anxiety/panic attacks it wouldn't stand on its own current for me. Then again I am dependent on them once a day before bed just like my BP meds. Iam still trying to find the right med that will lower my bp. Mine is sparatic and occasionally shoots up while on the medicine. I think that has to do with my anxiety level. I try to find a quiet place and calm myself to lower my heart rate. But it's still not perfect. Only time will tell what works best for me. Like I said no one person is the same with medicine/therapy.
"Love your life and love others around you"

