08-13-2015, 08:01 AM
Phobiart ... I see what you're saying ... And yes we are protective of each other here.... You'll see that as time goes on ... I might have just percieved that you came across a little "agressive" ...
Having said that .... I too apoligize if I came across a tad bit harsh ...
All I know about this particular vendor is the reports of of the folks that have posted about them in this thread alone ... But I whole heartedly believe them ..
Our small community has a good reputation for reporting accuracy and truth .. That has been our creedo ... I do hope this helps you understand that we don't play the "BS" games found at other (we won't mention names) forums ...
Sorry for the misunderstanding ...
Having said that .... I too apoligize if I came across a tad bit harsh ...
All I know about this particular vendor is the reports of of the folks that have posted about them in this thread alone ... But I whole heartedly believe them ..
Our small community has a good reputation for reporting accuracy and truth .. That has been our creedo ... I do hope this helps you understand that we don't play the "BS" games found at other (we won't mention names) forums ...
Sorry for the misunderstanding ...
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

