Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
#62
Tongue 
Oh I used to drink coffee, but I burned out on it so I quit. I've saving a lot of money. I bought this expensive flavored gourmet coffee online, chocolate fudge. I then added lots of Splenda and flavored creamer, International Delight, Almond Joy... Yummy! By the time I was finished my coffee didn't taste like coffee at all. It tasted like candy.

Honestly I haven't eaten fast food in over 6-7 years, no fast food burgers, chicken, tacos, subs, nothing. I did have Chinese delivered twice and a calzone once, but that's it. The last time I even had Chinese or the calzone was at least 3 years ago. I watch my trim, but muscular manly figure. =)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Zander - 08-14-2015, 10:42 PM
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)