Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5-HTP
#8
Thanks Fire!
Yes, Serotonin.

It never really crossed my mind (no pun intended) before because I thought that serotonin was responsible for your level of happiness and nothing else, but when I started reading all the things serotonin can help I just had to try it.

Firstly I never knew it was in the bowels and blood, I thought it was only in the brain.
Then finding out that on top of having a positive affect on mood it can also help  sleep, anxiety, behaviour, appetite, digestion, memory, learning, labido, wound healing, bone health etc etc. I was surprised.

I am trailing it for the anxiety and sleep aid functions. Maybe my levels were low enough to cause my anxiety and sleep issues?...I have always been a worrier.

Ah, yes. That would run the risk of serotonin syndrome..
How is Cymbalta working out for you?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-07-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by nickolyko - 03-07-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-10-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-11-2017, 02:32 AM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-14-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by nickolyko - 03-14-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-15-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-15-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-15-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by Linville - 03-16-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-16-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-29-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by Batgirl - 03-29-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 03-31-2017, 01:45 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by Batgirl - 03-31-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by iNsom - 04-02-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: 5-HTP - by nickolyko - 04-05-2017, 01:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)