This vendor came to us by a highly respected forum member. But, if u read back a few pages, u will notice two forum members, of high post count and both respected, felt this company could now be in the hands of a differing vendor than the original vendor.
Good luck. Let us know. It would be such a crying shame if a vendor took over this site, and then went rogue.
Don't give up hope yet. I had a long wait with my vendor. Then, wham! I received the missing packages on the same day.
I pray u receive your needed meds. Yes, there are so many scammers out there. But, even his most staunch supporters do not feel he has turned rogue. Let us hope u still receive. But, please let us know. If we don't see receipts soon, I imagine vendor will be moved to blacklist.
Edit to add: It would not behoove the vendor to be complicit in your package being confiscated. He does not receive them back. And, forums such as ours will out this behavior. But, please let us know. But, i read the posts that some feel it is a different person running this site now. Good luck.
Good luck. Let us know. It would be such a crying shame if a vendor took over this site, and then went rogue.
Don't give up hope yet. I had a long wait with my vendor. Then, wham! I received the missing packages on the same day.
I pray u receive your needed meds. Yes, there are so many scammers out there. But, even his most staunch supporters do not feel he has turned rogue. Let us hope u still receive. But, please let us know. If we don't see receipts soon, I imagine vendor will be moved to blacklist.
Edit to add: It would not behoove the vendor to be complicit in your package being confiscated. He does not receive them back. And, forums such as ours will out this behavior. But, please let us know. But, i read the posts that some feel it is a different person running this site now. Good luck.
It is Well with My Soul

