03-29-2017, 07:28 PM
(03-29-2017, 05:46 PM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote: So, update.
3.5 weeks of taking 5-HTP.
I'm still positive it's having a ... positive effect.
I have had a rough time lately, life has thrown me many a lemon and many a curve ball over the last 3 weeks and as a result I don't know if this is a good or bad time to evaluate 5-HTP, because it is not the norm.
Nonetheless, I'm pretty confident that I can say I would have handled said lemons and curveballs, not very well, but instead I made lemonade and played 'American football' ;-)
Oh, 1 thing I noticed just recently. My memory has improved. It's never been bad, but it's never been great, however I'm definitely remembering 'the little things' more.
You don't have to name the brand, as I think that might be breaking the rules, but are you taking something special, or one you found in a regular drugstore? I have always been interested in 5-HTP, but never ventured into it because I tried St. John's Wort and it did nothing. So glad it is going well for you!

