04-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Pertaining to our "p0stal syt3m", I had an order ( not with this vendor ) that showed "inbound into cust0ms" and never to be seen again... For months I looked at the number and still showed the same thing. Then after several months, it was gone! showed nothing, so I went for more info on it and it showed that, not only they were using the number for a different shipment, they said that my "original" pkg was "being prepared to ship from it's original country" What?!?!
Needless to say, I never got that one, nor did I get a LL ... I think that some small pkgs simply get lost in our most fabulous system ...
Who would really know...
Good luck..
Ice
Needless to say, I never got that one, nor did I get a LL ... I think that some small pkgs simply get lost in our most fabulous system ...
Who would really know...
Good luck..
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

