Good Morning IOP .... Hope everyone here is going to have a great day! ... As some of you know ... I went off the chain yesterday ... Hang on ..
Now that's better ( my bong was callin my name) ... Anywho I hope I've not caused anyone any problems ... I just had a few "issues" and they've been resolved ... For the most part anyway ..
Ahhhh man for some reson this coffee is damn good this morning! Man now where'd I put that lighter!! ... I just had it!,.. OK here it is ..
As I finish another bong pack, I'll say may each and everyone of y'all have a pain and worry free day today ...
My friends .. Y'all are the best ....
Oh yeah ... MrKona you'er right about San Antonio ... Kinda like visiting Mexico! ... Didn't we whip them and send them home? .. One ole Texas boy to another, we know there's no place like the great state of Texas! ... I'm more from like Houston ... What a town that is ... Whew!! ..
Now that's better ( my bong was callin my name) ... Anywho I hope I've not caused anyone any problems ... I just had a few "issues" and they've been resolved ... For the most part anyway ..
Ahhhh man for some reson this coffee is damn good this morning! Man now where'd I put that lighter!! ... I just had it!,.. OK here it is ..
As I finish another bong pack, I'll say may each and everyone of y'all have a pain and worry free day today ...
My friends .. Y'all are the best ....
Oh yeah ... MrKona you'er right about San Antonio ... Kinda like visiting Mexico! ... Didn't we whip them and send them home? .. One ole Texas boy to another, we know there's no place like the great state of Texas! ... I'm more from like Houston ... What a town that is ... Whew!! ..
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

