04-17-2017, 03:48 PM
This song has a lot of meaning to me, when going thru difficult times it really hits home. Also the video is from a concert I was at, phenomenal live band.
This is a message and a calling
So, get up and gather around, everyone.
I'm withering. Dying. Trembling from trying. Barely crawling.
What can i do?
What will i do?
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WAS GONNA BE
Here stands a silver lined believer. Not believing.
A rosy-eyed dreamer awakening
Into a moment when hands are not given to the needing
What will become
Of this needing one?
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WAS GONNA BE
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WAS GONNA BE
If I can just hold on
Until the morning dawns
And nothing remains but a better day
And my song
Will sing of the weighed down times now behind me.
And I'll be moving.
And I'll be grooving.
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WOULD BE
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WOULD BE
But I keep pushing on
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
heavier and heavier
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
heavier and heavier ...
But I keep pushing on
This is a message and a calling
This is a message and a calling
So, get up and gather around, everyone.
I'm withering. Dying. Trembling from trying. Barely crawling.
What can i do?
What will i do?
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WAS GONNA BE
Here stands a silver lined believer. Not believing.
A rosy-eyed dreamer awakening
Into a moment when hands are not given to the needing
What will become
Of this needing one?
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WAS GONNA BE
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WAS GONNA BE
If I can just hold on
Until the morning dawns
And nothing remains but a better day
And my song
Will sing of the weighed down times now behind me.
And I'll be moving.
And I'll be grooving.
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
NOBODY TOLD ME
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WOULD BE
HOW HEAVY THIS LIFE WOULD BE
But I keep pushing on
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
heavier and heavier
Everyday's getting heavier and heavier
heavier and heavier ...
But I keep pushing on
This is a message and a calling
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain

