Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Photo 
reilli

They used to have hot air balloon festivals not too far from me and I saw one on my honeymoon.  Fantastic!

Later in life I wanted to ride one that goes along a huge gulch with 20+ waterfalls in mountains - Can you believe no one would go with me?  Said I was crazy?  (that's beside the point  LOL)


I had it set up to finally just ride alone - then my injury occurred and ended that plan.
Still always wanted to ride in one.

DON'T THINK - JUST DO IT!
Big Grin

[Image: mississauga-hot-air-balloons-09.jpg]
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Dancing Wolf - 04-24-2017, 12:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)