08-26-2015, 08:18 AM
Good Morning IOP!
Today should be a wonderful day! ... My coffe is in the cup and I'm slowly but surely making it dissapper ... Got my lighter in my hand(for a change) so hang on just a bit ....
Wow! This stuff is da bomb! ... Can't wait till my "girls" are ready to come inside ...lol they absolutely "stink" ... I actually called them "Lucy and Ethyl" ...
I have to go and print out a shipping label to send a phone back today, they said it had "scratchs" on it and it turned out to be "cracked" on the screen ... We'll see how this turns out.
I'm putting another pot of coffee on for all the folks that's gonna show up here later and you're all welcome indeed! I just love this thread! I just wish all our regulars would stop by, drink a cup or two and join in the convo. It's such a warm and friendly little "coffee shop" for us to chat about our plans for the day( well at least we try to get our "lists" done ..lol)
Anywho ... I hoist my cup to the ceiling in hope that all have one heck of a remarkable day!
Today should be a wonderful day! ... My coffe is in the cup and I'm slowly but surely making it dissapper ... Got my lighter in my hand(for a change) so hang on just a bit ....
Wow! This stuff is da bomb! ... Can't wait till my "girls" are ready to come inside ...lol they absolutely "stink" ... I actually called them "Lucy and Ethyl" ...
I have to go and print out a shipping label to send a phone back today, they said it had "scratchs" on it and it turned out to be "cracked" on the screen ... We'll see how this turns out.
I'm putting another pot of coffee on for all the folks that's gonna show up here later and you're all welcome indeed! I just love this thread! I just wish all our regulars would stop by, drink a cup or two and join in the convo. It's such a warm and friendly little "coffee shop" for us to chat about our plans for the day( well at least we try to get our "lists" done ..lol)
Anywho ... I hoist my cup to the ceiling in hope that all have one heck of a remarkable day!
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

