Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com
#3
Ok so here's how it happened....I was online yesterday google searching IOPs.....then it took me to this site IndiaMART....it allowed me to search, so I searched...and I guess when I searched it matched me up with a vendor....I didn't intentionally post anything....so that's how he emailed me. His first email was his menu, which wasn't too terribly cheap to not be real....that's what I looked for...so I emailed him back and I asked him if I could get samples before I buy anything because I want to make sure it's good quality...he said yes that's fine and which ones do you want to try? I have him a couple suggestions and he said ok, give me 24-48 hrs to get this mailed off, at that time I will send you a tracking number....that's how it came to be
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Tara1178 - 06-05-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Tara1178 - 06-05-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Tara1178 - 06-06-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Orange rabbit - 06-06-2017, 05:04 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by G.Elias - 06-06-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Tara1178 - 06-06-2017, 01:36 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Bishop - 06-08-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Tara1178 - 06-08-2017, 03:48 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 06-08-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Tara1178 - 06-08-2017, 04:53 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Bishop - 06-08-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Bishop - 06-21-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by nickolyko - 07-18-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by G.Elias - 08-20-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 08-20-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by nj42086 - 08-21-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 08-22-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Popster - 08-23-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 08-23-2017, 12:45 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by nickolyko - 11-02-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Believe473 - 11-05-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 11-05-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 11-05-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Mapurv - 11-06-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by bwitherite - 11-06-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by Charon - 11-07-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Harrycarnegie123@gmail.com - by AusDude - 05-26-2026, 04:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)