08-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Good Morning Everyone, Â
Well sip I like some coffee in the morning to wake up with.Â
Every night I think  will get in bed before 11 and it doesnt happen. I am a tired puppy , sorry I dont mean to complain just note to self to keep trying.
It is cooler this morn at 55 degrees and I put long sweat pants on to sit at the computer.
Oh yes IceWizard I thought you were running a little later than usual, yeah the cooler air for you too.
I have had the mkt. jitters last few days ….anyone else
Ice I agree this thread is a great place for everyone to swing through and talk a minute I like seeing that you have posted when I come on, Â
Â
I think I might make another goal. Before the snow flies to get my garage cleared and cleaned out. Oh my I as usual cannot stop yawning…
Our Little Coffee shop of the day;
![[Image: tumblr_nnnae1cq5I1rd4io9o1_1280.jpg]](http://40.media.tumblr.com/3131d562c8b3e51c328262ce14d7592b/tumblr_nnnae1cq5I1rd4io9o1_1280.jpg)
All I plan today is going to work and hoping that I dont have to stay overtime.Â
I hear the trash truck coming by….so I better get myself in gear this morning is going fast already….ha
And here is my thought for the day to all the regulars well and anybody that reads this…..
![[Image: tumblr_nsoqipLDQw1s30ko5o1_250.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/8566428c1168158e310fc5db30edb833/tumblr_nsoqipLDQw1s30ko5o1_250.jpg)
Have a great day , I hope it is anxiety and pain free for you.
talk later.
Well sip I like some coffee in the morning to wake up with.Â
Every night I think  will get in bed before 11 and it doesnt happen. I am a tired puppy , sorry I dont mean to complain just note to self to keep trying.
It is cooler this morn at 55 degrees and I put long sweat pants on to sit at the computer.
Oh yes IceWizard I thought you were running a little later than usual, yeah the cooler air for you too.
I have had the mkt. jitters last few days ….anyone else
Ice I agree this thread is a great place for everyone to swing through and talk a minute I like seeing that you have posted when I come on, Â
 I think I might make another goal. Before the snow flies to get my garage cleared and cleaned out. Oh my I as usual cannot stop yawning…
Our Little Coffee shop of the day;
![[Image: tumblr_nnnae1cq5I1rd4io9o1_1280.jpg]](http://40.media.tumblr.com/3131d562c8b3e51c328262ce14d7592b/tumblr_nnnae1cq5I1rd4io9o1_1280.jpg)
All I plan today is going to work and hoping that I dont have to stay overtime.Â
I hear the trash truck coming by….so I better get myself in gear this morning is going fast already….ha
And here is my thought for the day to all the regulars well and anybody that reads this…..
![[Image: tumblr_nsoqipLDQw1s30ko5o1_250.jpg]](http://41.media.tumblr.com/8566428c1168158e310fc5db30edb833/tumblr_nsoqipLDQw1s30ko5o1_250.jpg)
Have a great day , I hope it is anxiety and pain free for you.
talk later.

