Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nootropics
#5
I realised that I never actually updated this! I have been using the stack I mentioned for almost a couple of months now, and it seems to have had both good effects and... weird effects (not bad!; just weird).

During this time I've also been doing research (and self-observation), as a result of which I've decided to cycle out the ani and oxi so I'm only using them as and when needed (ani for relaxing / social stuff, and oxi when I need to get my brain really whirring on a work project).

Anyway, good effects I noticed from the whole stack:

* Work - Less stressful, and a lot easier. It's almost like I'm on auto-pilot... I'm still totally present, but everything just kinda 'flows'.
* Personal life - I've been doing LOTS more reading, particularly of non-fiction. I've also noticed that I've had a greatly reduced inclination for 'non-productive' activities (my Playstation 4 has been gathering dust for a long time now). Also, the general life "to-do" tasks that used to build up are really getting ticked off the list Smile

Weird stuff:
* Time - My days and weeks feel like they're both lasting forever and going very quickly at the same time... It's hard to explain! No memory issues though; if anything that's had improvement.
* Dreaming - This seems to have stopped altogether... Fortunately my sleepwalking has stopped along with it (as far as I know, hahah!)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nootropics - by Hamil - 04-08-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Nootropics - by Batgirl - 04-10-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Lechter - 04-10-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Hamil - 04-10-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Hamil - 06-20-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Nootropics - by Hamil - 06-26-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Nootropics - by ComeDayGoDay - 06-27-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Hamil - 06-28-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Nootropics - by Laxfinity - 09-10-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: Nootropics - by Dory67 - 09-10-2017, 06:24 AM
RE: Nootropics - by Selassie311 - 09-11-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Nootropics - by barq2 - 09-11-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Chantilly - 11-07-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 03-01-2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Nootropics - by relaxme - 03-02-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 03-13-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 03-17-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Nootropics - by apoteke - 03-20-2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 03-21-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: Nootropics - by schmok - 03-22-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Lechter - 03-22-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 03-23-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Nootropics - by themadhatter420 - 03-23-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 03-26-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Glousck - 03-31-2018, 07:22 PM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 04-10-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Nootropics - by Xfizzler - 04-20-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Nootropics - by Pebbles1 - 05-08-2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Nootropics - by MoJim - 05-08-2018, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)