Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New York, Ne
#1
Big Grin 
I have to share this because I was pleasantly surprised.  As a 21st birthdAY gift we took grandchild to NY for 4 day - shows were great but the subway system stinks and you can plan an itinerary however, whatever time you a lot for that place that you want to see, double the the time......but nicest thing about New York was the people - very helpful, courteous, , etc. - that was a nice surprise but will never go back , I have too much country in me  besides NY is for the young or rich, better yet, young  and rich.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New York, Ne - by Ladybug - 07-03-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: New York, Ne - by reilli - 07-03-2017, 05:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)