08-29-2015, 08:17 PM
(08-29-2015, 04:13 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Coffee ... Tea .... It matters not in this thread all are more than welcome ... Hey we'll keep the window open so the aroma of the fresh brew doesn't get to ya ...
So come on in anytime.... Grab yourself a chair .. And just enjoy all the convo you can stand ... We all love to see those smiling faces anytime of the day ...
Speaking of smiling faces ... Where's that Zander ... And Popster ... That's what's missing ... Guess I'll have to "write 'em up" ...
Let me add that I agree with IceWizard, coffee, tea or water just stop by and visit and talk about what you ike and is on your mind chat some with friends and maybe even support each other….
In other words I could simply have said,Â
X 2 what Ice said…..grins.
Oh BTW that was a good one Kittycat ticketing Popster and Zander , writing them up, Linville says smiling thx for the lightheartedness ….
I hope everyone is having a good day.
Fire, so good to hear that DD is doing fine at new school and that she is back into the SB and holding up, you have done a wonderful job keeping her fit and involved……
Oh, FirePlaces, also I want to mention that I love boring like you too, just for the reason you mention….having had enough the other end of the spectrum to know the goodness of a boring day…. that boring is Fabulous!!!Â
I hope everyone that is reading this is having a good day.
( Mine is after all the extra work I did the week kind of a blah day. I haven't felt like doing much all day. )
best.

