Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tutanota
#1
I am no techie for sure but I have managed to get a tutanota email.  However I do not know
How to put the icon on the desktop.  Don't laugh.. I am pretty proud of myself  Big Grin

HEY ALL. CELEBRATION TIME. I think I just reached my 150 posts - a long time coming  Cool Cool Wink Big Grin Wink

OK Charon, please let me see what is behind the Green Door (ha-ha) I have worked real hard.
Love u all .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tutanota - by Ladybug - 07-09-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Tutanota - by Sunglassesron - 07-09-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Tutanota - by deepspace9 - 07-09-2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Tutanota - by misterbeefy - 07-11-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Tutanota - by Mad Max - 07-12-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: Tutanota - by jstone - 07-12-2017, 06:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)