Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows
#63
(07-28-2017, 11:16 PM)Jc_Aloha Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 11:30 PM)Muzicatty Wrote: Hmm... That's a new one for me and they are already on season 5. Where have I been?! t's on CW, right? Oh, Daniel Gillies is in it. He was on Vampire Diaries. Are the 2 shows somehow connected?

Since it's Wednesday, anyone else like Younger? A little far fetched, but I like Sutton Foster and Debi Mazar. Loved Sutton on Bunheads. Both Nico Totorella and Peter Hermann are great - she can't go wrong with either one, although the guy she hooked up with last week (who was married) gave them both a run for their money. I forgot Hermann was married to Mariska Hargitay. That's where I have seen him before - SVU. 

What about Suits? Anyone out there still watch it? Think this January will be the last season? It is season 5, so it's up for syndication. My guess is will air through the Spring and that will be it. The stories are getting kind of dry. Donna as a Sr. Partner? Right. Where did she get the buy in? Not possible. COO makes a little more sense considering she is not even a lawyer. 

So, Mr. Robot season 2... anyone else disappointed? Season 1 was so good. I hope Season 3 is better.
I watch suits addicted! My newest fav is Queen of The south it's like Breaking Bad but with The cartel! It's sooooo good!
So, what do you think of how this season is gong so far? Harvey's new relationship is interesting. Loved the last line of the show "Let's be scared together." I think he's realizing with his new position he's a grown-up now. It's been one of my favorite shows for awhile, but this season I have really had to take off my lawyer-hat because it really has gotten so unreal. I think Jessica will be back, may be even in more than flashbacks/scenes where she is supposedly talking to Harvey, since The Catch was cancelled. But, I hope they give it some time to see how Harvey tackles his new role as Managing Partner. His relationship with Mike is becoming complex because of the promise he made re:pro bono work. Laughed at the scene with Harvey and Louis mudding. Ha! 

I saw another advertisement for Queen of the South while watching Suits. It looks good and is on my list to watch. I'm watching The Last Tycoon with Kelsey Grammar, Lily Collins and Matt Bomer now, they just loaded all 9 eps at midnight. I've seen the 1st ep, which premiered last summer. Going to have to watch it again though. It's me, the beach, Matt Bomer and my iPad all weekend. What more could a person ask for?  Smile 

Have a great weekend!

Heart 
M.

(07-28-2017, 10:58 PM)Linville Wrote: I wish I had time to catch. Up on a few show I follow.

Keep ,posting all the good ones.....

You got it!

Take care and have a nice weekend! 

Heart
M.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 05-30-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 05-31-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by dudcat - 06-02-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 06-02-2017, 02:45 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 06-05-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 06-06-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 06-17-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Bishop - 06-19-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 06-19-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 07-10-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by barq2 - 07-24-2017, 01:12 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 07-25-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Muzicatty - 07-28-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Dory67 - 09-10-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 09-19-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by johnw4 - 10-07-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Kimye - 10-07-2017, 08:48 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 10-15-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by johnw4 - 10-08-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Mapurv - 11-04-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by maeve - 01-30-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Naomi - 02-25-2018, 06:47 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Naomi - 02-26-2018, 06:09 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Naomi - 02-28-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Naomi - 03-13-2018, 12:30 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Naomi - 03-16-2018, 04:52 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by schmok - 03-29-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Bandit - 07-11-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by reilli - 07-12-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Glenn - 07-18-2018, 10:04 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Bandit - 08-06-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by mxray - 08-09-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Mugen - 10-26-2018, 11:25 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by EL085 - 10-26-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by barq2 - 11-05-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Rattzo - 11-10-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by F.W.D - 11-10-2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by Mugen - 11-10-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by F.W.D - 11-11-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Netflix/Amazon Binge Worthy Shows - by djdsk8 - 04-22-2019, 05:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)