07-29-2017, 04:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2017, 04:31 PM by Linville.
Edit Reason: spelling of course , ha.
)
(07-29-2017, 01:11 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Muzicatty , LOVE Matt Bomer. First discovered him in White Collar which is also a great show. Not sure it is available anywhere.
Also always LOVED Karen Walker.
Currently watching Ray Donavan and thinking of my old friend, Linville. Just because he mentioned a while ago that he enjoyed that show. Nice to watch a show that has 4 (5?) seasons.
Any Game of Thrones fans? No spoilers as Linville has not watched it at all yet.
Yeah, that is one I will binge on one day is Game Of Thrones.
Love that show but Ive had cancelled hbo for years, er well several seasons.
Oh yeah Fire, thank you for saying No Spoilers, smiles.
On the Game of Thrones. I bet I am 4 seasons behind on that show , Im savoring the day to catch up on it.
Fire how do you like Ray Donavan ?
I love it so far Im fairly caught up on it but now that I think jeez I am several show behind.
Gosh I think life is getting in the way of my watching good shows. LOL.
But I will do some watching this week end I figure.
Latest season of Homeland was disappointing compared to some of the earlier ones ....but it would be hard to keep that kind of thrilling show going, Eh ?
---------
Hi Jc_Aloha and Muzicatty enjoying ur posts.

