That's gotta be one of the best fractals I've ever seen!!
If you like fractals/mandelbrots(What is the difference?!), Anyways you gotta what this video Linville!
You'll will really appreciate this if you like fractals!!
I can't imagine how long it took to render this one...
Sorry, that post got posted before I could edit it!...Darn that edit timer thing! Hopefully someone might kindly take it down for me when they get a chance...Thank-you!!
That's gotta be one of the more pretty fractals I've seen!
If you like and understand the basic principle of Fractals/Mandelbrots(What is the difference? Is there any!?!)...Anyways you gotta watch this video Linville...Its awesome considering it's created from a single floating point number...To Infinity and beyond!!
I can't imagine how long it took to render this one...
If you like fractals/mandelbrots(What is the difference?!), Anyways you gotta what this video Linville!
You'll will really appreciate this if you like fractals!!
I can't imagine how long it took to render this one...
Sorry, that post got posted before I could edit it!...Darn that edit timer thing! Hopefully someone might kindly take it down for me when they get a chance...Thank-you!!
That's gotta be one of the more pretty fractals I've seen!
If you like and understand the basic principle of Fractals/Mandelbrots(What is the difference? Is there any!?!)...Anyways you gotta watch this video Linville...Its awesome considering it's created from a single floating point number...To Infinity and beyond!!
I can't imagine how long it took to render this one...
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.

