Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
A link to a USA geography game of 35 questions.

Here it is. 

It takes several minutes to complete , but if you have it and take the test , be honest with answer.

I misread one but my full score is 21 out of 35.
A grade of " D ".

Gosh ...and I counted the one I misread as wrong .

I thought I had done better than that.

Someone ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cursing - by Spanky - 02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Ants - by Spanky - 03-25-2016, 07:45 PM
The bolt that wouldn't budge - by Spanky - 08-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Checking in - by Spanky - 09-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks everyone - by Spanky - 09-20-2016, 07:29 PM
Grownups say the darndest things - by Spanky - 10-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Black Opium - by Spanky - 12-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 03:31 AM
RE: Fat Oprah - by Spanky - 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area - by Linville - 09-01-2017, 06:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)