Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Days when it is difficult to move? lazy? or depressed?
#23
(09-07-2017, 01:17 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Furyan66,  it just breaks my heart that your time with your little girl is so limited.  

I wonder if you could maybe find a job closer to her as you mentioned needing to find a new job anyway.

Hey FirePlaces,

Been trying for 17 years to move closer. To find an actual career that I could make a living off of in such a "rural" location is almost impossible. If you are lucky maybe $30,000 a year with my education in the area she lives it.

My big problem I am 50 years old and only have an associates degree but a TON of practical experience. I have worked as a network engineer with a major petroleum company for 12 years so I need something that reads Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. I would love to up my education to a bachelors degree but the 2 back to back divorces It forced me into bankruptcy and I am unable to get financial support to back a bachelors degree and I defaulted on my first student loan and have to have that completely paid before I can get the financial support to go back to get the bachelor's degree.

Somedayz it just gets to be too much to think about and those are the dayz its almost too difficult to get out of bed.

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)