Ha Ha...
Remember the 80's, well you probably wasn't doing anything if ya can
I ran across this and found it interesting to say the least and hope you will like it as well...
The First MTV Top 20 Video Countdown 1984
It's a 20 min video but does have the first top 20
![[Image: tumblr_o18vv1JWJC1ukmr73o1_400.gif]](https://68.media.tumblr.com/2d2726398c031e2bd89b8a21d4d61a5c/tumblr_o18vv1JWJC1ukmr73o1_400.gif)
![[Image: mtv-logo-2.jpg]](http://www.liketotally80s.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/mtv-logo-2.jpg)
First Top 20 Countdown on MTV
Ok, I must be on an 80's jag
Here's a documentary about just that, most interesting stuff...
The things that I had even forgotten about !
Like Rob Halford having a Mullett ... lol
It's appox 1.36 hours long, but encompasses a whole lot of goings on..
So when ya have an hour or so to just "burn", kick back and relive the 80's....
![[Image: 80s.jpg]](http://djco.com.au/wp-content/uploads/80s.jpg)
![[Image: classic-rock-wallpaper-17.png?resize=1280%2C768]](https://i1.wp.com/popdose.com/wp-content/uploads/classic-rock-wallpaper-17.png?resize=1280%2C768)
MTV Decade 1980-1989 (Full)
Remember the 80's, well you probably wasn't doing anything if ya can

I ran across this and found it interesting to say the least and hope you will like it as well...
The First MTV Top 20 Video Countdown 1984
It's a 20 min video but does have the first top 20
![[Image: tumblr_o18vv1JWJC1ukmr73o1_400.gif]](https://68.media.tumblr.com/2d2726398c031e2bd89b8a21d4d61a5c/tumblr_o18vv1JWJC1ukmr73o1_400.gif)
![[Image: mtv-logo-2.jpg]](http://www.liketotally80s.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/mtv-logo-2.jpg)
First Top 20 Countdown on MTV
Ok, I must be on an 80's jag

Here's a documentary about just that, most interesting stuff...
The things that I had even forgotten about !
Like Rob Halford having a Mullett ... lol
It's appox 1.36 hours long, but encompasses a whole lot of goings on..
So when ya have an hour or so to just "burn", kick back and relive the 80's....
![[Image: 80s.jpg]](http://djco.com.au/wp-content/uploads/80s.jpg)
![[Image: classic-rock-wallpaper-17.png?resize=1280%2C768]](https://i1.wp.com/popdose.com/wp-content/uploads/classic-rock-wallpaper-17.png?resize=1280%2C768)
MTV Decade 1980-1989 (Full)
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

